Dear All,

Again, due to our rapid growth, we are looking for experienced and
talented people in the communications business to fill the positions
as Senior Account Executive and Account Manager in our company,
Cognito Communications Counsellors.

The right candidates will be those who are:
- fluent in spoken and written English
- clear, strategic thinkers who can think out of the box
- able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- teamplayers
- have relevant working experience

Established in 2000, Cognito is a growing communications consulting
firm in Jakarta. Our key professional staff are former consulting
professionals with Burson-Marsteller, one of the world's leading PR
firms.

Most of our long term clients are Fortune 500 companies or key
players in their own industries. To mention a few, some of our
current and long term clients include Motorola, General Motors,
DHL Express, Lolita Lempicka, Ultrajaya and others.

If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks and regards,

Sri Lestari

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM

Berdikusi dg Santun & Elegan, dg Semangat Persahabatan. Menuju Indonesia yg Lebih
Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.uni.cc

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]