--- Listy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> people killing..... people dying.....
> where is the love ???

love is under the prize itsself. How much is the prize
of money in valas transaction today mom ? I don't
believe if there is an incresing prize of money after
doing killing people, except there is a conspiration
between bank and a person who tell you that he or she
was a solisitor of a general or others beaurocrate
from an African countries, an need a help from you to
offer a business opportunity, namely your name will be
give to somebody in bank of anything, and the money
will transfer to you, but don't forget, you only get
20 % of it not more and 80% have to send back to
him/her. Through this mechanism, the prize of money
itsself never change although there was a people
killing ;D.

Berfore you think to my explanation above, I will
advice you... do not believe that ! :-). Thankyou.

Regards,
Ujang

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM