I LOVE YOU"
"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good"
The sentence "I love you" is common among people, especially people of
opposite sex, either married or single. The sentence is so common that most
people have lost or misinterpreted the real meaning of the most important
word in it - love. To some, "I love you," means I want to get something
from you. To others, love is the glorified word for lust. The intention of
"I love you" of others is to gratify their selfish desire. No wonder, love
has become one of the most common words in any language.
What does love means to you? How are you demonstrating it? Do you really
mean it when you tell somebody, "I love you"? "Love is patient, love is
kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of
wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It
always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never
fails" . So it means that when I say "I love you," what I am saying in
essence is that: I will be patient with you; I will be kind with you; I
will not envy you; I will not elevate myself higher than you; I will not be
self-centered; I will not be easily provoked by you; I will keep no record
of any wrong you do to me; I will not have hidden agenda against you; I
will be truthful to you; I will protect you; I will trust you; I will have
hope in you; I will persevere with you; and my love is not temporary.
Anything short of these is hypocrisy.

I love you. Do I?

Give the gift of life to a sick child.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM