he..he..mari-mari punya pasangan hidup sesama perempuan aja?

--- In ppiindia@yahoogroups.com, "Carla Annamarie"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
Women
> [...]
> gradually
>               came
>               to understand that her Mom really knew what she was
talking
> about. As
>               time
>               and nature work their changes and their mysteries
upon a
> woman,
>               girlfriends
>               are the mainstays of her life. After almost 50 years
of
> living in
>               this
>               world, here is what I've learned:
>               Times passes.
>               Life happens.
>               Distance separates.
>               Men don't call when they say they will.
>               Children grow up-and leave you.
>               Love waxes and wanes.
>               Hearts break.
>               Self-absorption refuses to see the truth.
>               Careers end.
>               Jobs come and go.
>               Children forget to call.
>               Parents die.
>               Girlfriends understand.
>               Colleagues forget favors.
>
>               BUT, no matter how much time and how many miles are
between
> you,
>               girlfriends are there.
>
>               A girlfriend is never farther away than needing her
can
> reach.
>
>               When you have to walk that lonesome valley, and you
have to
> walk it
>               for
>               yourself, your girlfriends will be on the valley's
rim,
> cheering you
>               on,
>               praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on
your behalf,
> and
>               waiting
>               with open arms at the valley's end. Sometimes, they
will even
> break
>               the
>               rules and walk beside you. Or come in and carry you
out. My
> mother,
>               sister, sister-in-law, "sisters," extended family,
and
> friends bless
>               my
>               life! The world wouldn't be the same without them,
and
> neither would
>               I.
>
>               When we began this adventure called womanhood, we
had no idea
> of the
>               incredible joys or sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did
we know
> how much
>               we
>               would need each other. Every day, we need each other
still.

>               Pass this on to the women who help make your life

Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4F6XtA/_WnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.uni.cc

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;