A multinational company open in 40 countries around the globe is
looking for potential business partners in Indonesia to setup and
expand its two divisions in the area. We are set to open this june of
2005 in Jakarta and other capital cities in the country and are in
need of local businessmen to aid us in the expansion. We are fully
funded and we are NOT looking for investors. Please email me your
resumes, contact info, the place where you are based, and your
intentions for doing so. We are entertaining SERIOUS inquiries only
and are looking for QUALIFIED people. Email me privately

Carl Quema
International Business Developer
Synergy1 International Group of Consultants

http://us.click.yahoo.com/HO7EnA/3MnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.org

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;