Pak Togi,Susah deh ngebilangin orang Indonesia yang sok beragama, fanatik buta
pada agamanya, sehingga membutakan pikiran yang sudah diasah dari SD sampai
universitas. Capek2 mengasah logika dari kecil hanya untuk dilecehkan begitu
saja, melalui pemaksaan demi pemaksaan logika demi perasaan ketertindasan oleh
negara "kafir", "sekular" yang jauh lebih maju dalam segala hal.  Semoga mereka
eling ya pak sebelum terlambat, bahwa mereka malu2-in dan merugikan nama baik
bangsa kita. Iming--- On Mon 05/16, partogi samosir < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
wrote:From: partogi samosir [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon,
16 May 2005 11:42:52 -0700 (PDT)Subject: Re: [ppiindia] Doctorate at 20 for
Saudi GirlInilah buahnya jika mahasiswa bersikap sebagai mahasiswa. Pasti
sukses deh.Tapi jika mahasiswa bersikap seperti preman, seperti berita di koran
republika di bawah ini, yah tidak heran jika Indonesia tertinggal jauh dari
Saudi. wallahualam
deh.http://www.republika.co.id/online_detail.asp?id=197573&kat_id=23Jumat,
13 Mei 2005 15:58:00Mahasiswa IAIN Sweeping Hotel untuk Cari Tamu Asal
AmerikaLaporan: Andi Nur AminahMakassar-RoL -- Sekitar 50 orang mahasiswa IAIN
Alauddin Makassar dan HMICabang Gowa Raya,kemarin mendatangi sejumlah hotel
berbintang di Makassardengan tujuan mencari tamu-tamu asing khususnya warga
AmerikaSerikat dan sekutunya.Ambon
wrote:http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=63841&d=16&m=5&y=2005Monday,
 16, May, 2005 (07, Rabi` al-Thani, 1426)Doctorate at 20 for Saudi GirlJudy
Al-Bakr & Edward Flood, Arab News Nora Al-Mansoury RIYADH, 16 May 2005 - A
young Saudi woman, Nora Al-Mansoury, is a can-do, high-spirited 20-year-old.
She got both her BA and MBA while she was still in her teens. She is now about
to get her Ph.D. from the Queen Mary College, University of London."I was a
student in My Little House School and when I was in the second year of
intermediate
school, my mother suggested that I enroll in IGCSE (International General
Certificate of Secondary Education). I agreed and managed to graduate at 15 -
with straight As," Nora said.IGCSE is for mature international students. The
system enables students to get their high school diploma (secondary school
certificate) in one year. The exams take place at the British Council and the
certificate enables students to enter most colleges and universities. My Little
House School in Jeddah is one of the schools that prepares its students for the
exams.Having completed her secondary certificate, Nora went to Dar Al-Hekma in
Jeddah where she graduated with a degree in Management Information Systems.
Because of the quality of her work, she was offered a scholarship to do
postgraduate work in London. "My parents encouraged me to benefit from this
opportunity, especially my mother who stood by me all the way," Nora stated.Dr.
Nadia Baeshen, a staff member at Jeddah's King Abdul Aziz
University and a part-time lecturer at Dar El-Hekma, was one of Nora's tutors.
She said: "Nora is an outstanding young girl; her manners, character, interests
are different from the rest of the class. She had the ability to understand the
lesson before the other students did. She is not bound by the curriculum. She
is able to do her own research from books and on the Internet."Nora talked
about her life in London: "My experience living abroad and away from my family
has taught me valuable lessons. I now have a more balanced perspective toward
life. I am independent and able to make my own decisions without relying on my
family."She goes on to say, however, "I have had my ups and downs while living
in London but now I have formed a second family there and I do not feel as
homesick as I once did."Nora said proudly, "My primary goal is to be the
Kingdom's first woman energy minister."Nora plans to serve her country and help
its development as much as possible. "I want to fund a
technological and science research center with Saudi scientists as members. I
would also like for the center to develop strong relationships with other
centers around the world."---------------------------------Do you Yahoo!?Yahoo!
Small Business - Try our new resources site! [Non-text portions of this message
have been removed]------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
--------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance,
and theater?Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for
Good!http://us.click.yahoo.com/MCfFmA/SOnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

from this group, send an email to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<*> Your use of Yahoo!
Groups is subject to:http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all?
Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LLQ_sC/esnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.org

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;