HP merely voiced his opinion about what has been happening here.  That is
his/her right and the Moderator was pretty cool to allow his posting out and we
did read his/hers.  Had the Moderator censored his posting, we wouldn’t have
any of these kinds of debates, so PPI India DOES promote DEMOCRACY amongst its
members after all.  Therefore I applaud for that.

HP was brave enough to say what he/she wanted to say, even some of the words
were too harsh and weren’t appropriate. He/She could’ve stated his/her position
better using a respectful language but then again we, humans are not free of
mistakes. I do agree with him/her to some degree and I can understand where
he/she is coming from.  I don’t really have a big problem regarding people who
have nicknames here, so what?!!  It does not mean a form of a name will
ACTUALLY BE A REAL NAME of the person who has that name.  We can always make up
a name, what’s so hard about that?!

Anyway, we may have different opinion about other beliefs, principles, values,
ideologies, and ethics but as long as we respect each other, we should NOT have
any problem at all.  So guys, let’s have a nice debate.

Carla Annamarie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dear hewlett,

tell u what.., tulisan anda dibawah ini sangat contradicted dengan email2
anda sebelumnya yang berbau SARA, kebencian, pardon me to say kebodohan...,
even mengemukakan pendapat adalah hak anda..
and kenapa gak menggunakan nama asli..? it seems so coward to hide behinds
"hewlett"..what a joke..:))...
dalam milis ini gak terdiri dari orang2 yang sempurna but at least we re
learning..and learning is a process..., ko dilihat dari kata2 anda yang
udah pengalaman 7 thn jadi member2 di milis2 lain..wow bgt..still ur
paradigm and ur attitude is not change at all..what ashame..:))..pak/mba/or
'cong..:))..whatever ur name or gender is.., ur words explain ur attitude
or mind and heart..., there're great anger in u..i think u dont have a
problems with this milis or any other milis..i think u have a big problem
with ur self..., i suggest that u should try to get help..emotionally,
intelllectually and more over spiritually..., pls do.., it's a friendly
advise..

anyway, u still can use ur right to speak or to express ur feeling or mind
here.., but i think it wont be taken seriously as a meaningful
statement..., but i think it's good for u to release ur anger and
hatred..., it's kinda the theraphy for u.., and i will support u for
that...

hope u will find  peace in ur heart..

Rgds,
Carla

Does he tell you he loves you when he's hitting you?
Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aFQ_rC/isnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.org

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;