             ups.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ppiindia] Re: Serangan 11
             07/21/2005 04:25          September Ulah Pemerintah AS
             PM                        Sendiri

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  ups.com

Syapa tau dapat green card gratis... hareee genee =|:-)=
(Abe Lincoln)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Satrio Arismunandar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ppiindia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [ppiindia] Re: Serangan 11 September Ulah Pemerintah AS
Sendiri

> Percaya membabi buta pada versi pemerintah AS tentang
> 9/11 (yang terbukti banyak tidak jelasnya) juga tidak
> merupakan indikasi kecerdasan...
>
> --- Carla Annamarie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>

> > michael moore is not the parameter...just a living
> > prove of stupidity that
> > perhaps has contaminated many ppl..
> >
> > and i think this crappy story is inspiring many ppl
> > also...geee...
> >

> >              "koktanyasih"
> >
> >              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >              o.com>
> >              Sent by:
> > ppiindia@yahoogroups.com
> >              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >                    cc
> >              ups.com
> >

> >               Subject
> >                                        [ppiindia]
> > Re: Serangan 11
> >              07/21/2005 03:29          September
> > Ulah Pemerintah AS
> >              PM                        Sendiri
> >

> >              Please respond to
> >
> >              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >                   ups.com
> >

> > dumbest not dumbest ? what is the parameter ?
> > michael moore,
> >  the stupidiest person in US ? come on ....blah...
> >
> > --- In ppiindia@yahoogroups.com, Carla Annamarie
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > the dumbest story that i ever read...it's like the
> > joke of michael
> > moore,
> > > the stupidiest person in US..., such a  low
> > tactics rumours..craps
> > > definitely...

> > Berdikusi dg Santun & Elegan, dg Semangat
> > Persahabatan. Menuju Indonesia yg
> > Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny.
> > http://www.ppi-india.org

> > Mohon Perhatian:
> >
> > 1. Harap tdk. memposting/reply yg menyinggung SARA
> > (kecuali sbg otokritik)
> > 2. Pesan yg akan direply harap dihapus, kecuali yg
> > akan dikomentari.
> > 3. Reading only, http://dear.to/ppi
> > 4. Satu email perhari:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 5. No-email/web only:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 6. kembali menerima email:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

> Berdikusi dg Santun & Elegan, dg Semangat Persahabatan. Menuju Indonesia
yg Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. http://www.ppi-india.org

> Mohon Perhatian:
>
> 1. Harap tdk. memposting/reply yg menyinggung SARA (kecuali sbg
otokritik)
> 2. Pesan yg akan direply harap dihapus, kecuali yg akan dikomentari.
> 3. Reading only, http://dear.to/ppi
> 4. Satu email perhari: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 5. No-email/web only: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 6. kembali menerima email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and
others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential, legally
privileged information or otherwise protected by law from disclosure and is
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless otherwise
specifically stated by the sender, any documents or views presented are
solely those of the sender and do not constitute official documents or
views of  PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk. If you received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender or our email administrator at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete it from your system. Thank you.