http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/news_service/article_full_story.asp?service_id=9243

The Americans and the Britons are paying a fearful price for their leaders'
adventure!

Dear Dr. Kareem.

The world will be much safer if we can end the two parties establishment in the
United States and Britain, combined with a neutral and factual media. It is
establishment and not democracy. Unfortunately the innocent people of both
countries are paying the price of their governments' policies.

Have anyone thought about the following questions; why these people, the media
called "terrorists", give up their life to kill? Do they just want to die? Or
they just love to kill?

I wish the American and British people hear this from the mouth of these
people. But of course the Western media will not allow that.

It all has to do with the West policies. I ask every British or American
citizen, what would they do when they see their moms, dads; brothers, and
sisters are being killed by foreign forces?

I bet the answer would be what these "terrorists" are doing now.

Wake up Britain and USA people.

Mac from USA

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7fe6s4/M=320369.6903865.7846595.3022212/D=groups/S=1705329729:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122724577/A=2896112/R=0/SIG=1107idj9u/*http://www.thanksandgiving.com
">Give the gift of life to a sick child. Support St. Jude Children¿s Research
Hospital</a>.</font>

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. http://www.ppi-india.org

3. Reading only, http://dear.to/ppi