Oo.. Mankind - Beware of the Heavenly Anger!
Sulthanul Awliya Mawlana Syaikh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Lefke, Cyprus 23 April 2006
>From www.mevalanasufi.blogspot.com

Bismillah hirRohman nirRohim

(Brother Rafiq from a Radiostation of the Northwest
London Pakistani Community is asking permission to
listen to Sheikhs talk by Phone and Sheikh says: Yes.)

Listen and obey! Tauba, ya Rabbi, Tauba, ya Rabbi,
Tauba, Astaghfirullah. As-salamu alaikum wa
rahmatullah wa barakatuh!

This is our weekly meeting, may Allah make it a holy
meeting, to take some benefit and so that it makes our
souls to be fed. As our physical being is in need for
eating and drinking, also our souls are in need of
spirituality. We must feed our souls also, but people
now are taking no care for their souls and the
majority of people are only saying: I dont care! I am
asking: Why you dont care, why you are not taking
care? Even a donkey takes care for itself - so why you
are not taking care for yourself? What is that
foolishness? I dont care! They are so proud people!

And to be proud is only for One, that is a Divinely
Attribute for Allah Almighty to be proud, and it is
not for anyone else, but shaitanic teaching is making
people proud ones. Shaytanic teachings. Heavenly
teachings are trying to make people humble ones, to
accept their servanthood, but Shaytan is saying: No,
you must not accept humbleness, you must try to reach
the level of Lordship! And that is foolishness! Who
are you that you are not accepting to be humble and
you are fighting with your Lord to be proud. Why? Who
are you?

Everything is cursing mankind now, because they are
saying: We are not taking care. I dont care for
Heavens, I dont care for Heavenly Orders, I dont care
for Prophets Orders, I dont care for Heavenly Rules. I
must be free, free, free! Audhu bi-llahi mina shaytani
rajim! We are running away from Shaytan to Allah for a
protection, to be sheltered. If He is not sheltering
ourselves, we are going to be like toys in the hands
of Shaytan, as you are looking and seeing: the whole
mankind are never taking any care for Heavenly Orders
and they are becoming like toys in the hands of
Shaytan.

Therefore you must say: Audhu bi-llahi mina shaytani
rajim! When you are saying: Audhu bi-llahi mina
shaytani rajim that is forcing you to take care from
someone: to take care from Shaytan, because Shaytan is
making people to do wrong things. If there was no
Shaytan, there were no wrong things. If  there was not
your ego, there would be no mistakes. When your ego is
coming together with Shaytan, then there are coming
mistakes.

And people are running to Shaytan, because our egos
like to follow shaitanic ways. The ego is asking to
follow shaitanic teachings, the ego is never happy to
follow Heavenly teachings! Shaytan is saying: Beware,
o mankind, of Heavenly Orders- as it is written on
some doors for tall people, not like meMind your head!
What does it mean? Be careful for up, your head is
coming on it!- And if a person is asking to do
anything, Shaytan is ordering: Mind your head from
Heavenly Orders, because Heavenly Orders are taking
your freedom away! And people are asking a kind of
freedom as jungle people. Or, better: not jungle man,
jungle people; rather I mean to say: that wild animals
and others. Our egos are asking and Shaytans teaching
is: Mind your head to follow Heavenly Rules, Heavenly
Orders, that are taking your freedom!

That is their understanding from Heavenly Books! And
Shaytans way or Shaytans principle first, No. 1, is:
You must not follow any Heavenly Order and you just
not step through Heavenly Rules! You must be free
ones! You must not take any care for Heavenly Orders,
because that is taking your freedom and you must try
to be fully free ones. You must try to reach 100 %
freedom!

And our governments are leaving people to be free;
they are doing everything, as they like. But if anyone
is touching for their kingdoms, quickly they are
getting very angry and they are saying: You may be
free, but not to pass over our freedom, our kingdom!
Out of our as long as you are keeping our kingdom, you
are free ones - do everything! What animals are doing,
you may do! We are free now for eating, drinking and
zina, adultery, sex and they are fearing: If an
earthquake is coming? The earthquake comes after that
biggest and most dirtiest thing adultery, sexual, sex.

Through their mums womb already they are learning! The
first word that 21st century civilization is teaching
children to say, is: Sex, sex, sex. Islam is saying:
You must try Heavenly Orders are saying that you must
first try to teach your child to speak and to say:
Allah, Allah, Allah or: Hu, Hu, Hu or: La ilaha
ill-Allah!  But according to the modern life principle
the first word is: Sex!

>From where you are coming, O my son? I am bringing you
do you think from market? From the market of your mum,
I am bringing you Look, how I bring you, look, I am
making it now! Look, I am trying to bring another one
like you. Look! In front of their children they are
making that is their civilization!

That sex and sexuality is just cursed from Heavens,
and every crisis is coming after that! They are only
thinking on that point, nothing else! Their
civilization is based on it. Therefore governments are
saying: Dont touch, dont assault our kingdom, beyond
that you do everything! and they are making like dogs,
how making a male for a female - and there is no any
blaming, anyone not blaming them. They are free to do
that. They are saying: I am free to do everything!

That is Shaytans teaching, making people to be like
animals! But they are going even more deeper and Allah
Almighty is saying: Ulaika ka l-anam bal hum afal
Those people are going to be like animals, but perhaps
not even like them, because animals have some
ashaming. So those people are never going to be like
animals also. Animals are covering their sex place
with their tails, those without tail, people, they are
opening everything. Look, now summer is coming, look
and see how they are running through streets! How they
are expecting peace? War is coming! War is coming, a
war that should be the last war, should be the biggest
war, to take away those dirty people A flood of blood
is carrying them away, a flood of fire is burning them
and the volcanos anger is destroying them!

O people, you must accept truth! You must not follow
liars and anti-Christs, you must not follow devils,
you must not vote for devils! The anger of Heavens is
not easy, in one moment it is finishing you!

Those foolish ones! For 189 person who died through
the birdflu, they killed 125 million birds! Allah
Almighty He has Power - when the Heavenly Anger is
coming - to destroy all mankind without using
anything! He is just sending one virus that no one can
come in front of them for fighting; even we may send
our armies, no one!

Allah Almighty just sent on Nimrod one army from
mosquitoes that they cant shoot them, cant use their
spears for them, they cant use their swords! And they
were coming and eating them, for Nimrud to see the
power of the Lord of Heavens! And it was a so small
show, a very simple show, showing to Nimrud the Power
of the Lord of Heavens that he was asking to fight the
Lord of Heavens and was asking from Abraham - alayhi
salam: Let your Lord send His armies to fight my army!
And Allah Almighty was just sending armies from
mosquitos and Uhhhhhhh.. first their senses, nerves,
were finishing! That sound that was coming from those
mosquitoes, was making their senses to fall down and
they were trembling like a tree in front of the storm;
they were falling down and that mosquitos were eating
them That was a show from Heavenly powers to Nimrud.

Now the Lord of Heavens, if He is asking to do and to
give their punishment to those people who say: No God,
He is sending first, as a first messenger, the
birdflu. And they cant see it the virus, only that is
their imagination, but that imagination is making the
whole world to shake, like trees are shaking in front
of storms. Now He who sent that virus for chicken, for
birds, may send another virus, which is much more
powerful: if it is touching one of them, one man in
the morning, he cant reach to the evening, and if it
is touching him in the evening, he cant reach to the
next morning

Once upon a time in Basra - that is some knowledge
that is reaching to me from old books, from old
messages, from Islamic sources - once it happened such
a dangerous attack through a virus, that they are
saying was taun plague]; that means, if a person has
just been shot by a spear, there is no hope for him to
live. That is a small, very small size virus that even
the most powerful microscope cant catch - and they are
asking to find a medicine for that virus!

I sent a message to all big ones and I am saying also:
O people, O doctors, O scientist people. It is so
easy, why you are asking a new medicine? You may catch
that virus and open its mouth, put a little bit of
dust on it, and just it is falling down dead. It is so
easy, why not catch it and open its mouth and put in
it one small piece of dust? It is their medicine,
quickly they are finishing! O Sheikh, what is that!

One person once upon a time was selling jars. He was
going to a village for selling, and on his way its
animal something making it to fear and it was throwing
away whole jars, all of them were going to be broken.
Then that person was sitting down and was thinking and
crying: Ohhh, my capital just finished! What I am
going to do now? Then there was coming an inspiration
to that person and he was saying: Oh, very good, now
another inspiration is coming that it is very good.
Very good profit is coming, I should think! Sitting
and making all things like dust into his bags, filling
his bags and going.

Those people were not too much learnt on mountains,
and he came there and he was saying: O people, who is
complaining from flees jumping everywhere? I am
bringing to you a first class medicine! You should be
very happy! When you are using it, you can save
yourself from that flees! O very good, how much it is?
And he was finishing his business, then riding on his
horse and running away, not to be known He was running
away and after a distance he was looking, if anyone
(was) coming behind him, and he saw a group of people
coming after him. And he was so speedfully running,
quickly, (but) they were also running, running, and
then he was saying: They are reaching to me, I must
stop.

So he was stopping and they were coming and saying: Ya
Hu, our brother, you bring this medicine, but you are
not saying, how we can use it! Normally it is written
on medicine also the way of using it! And he said: I
forget. And we forgot also to ask you, how we can use
it! O brothers, it is so easy! You can catch the flee
and opening its mouth and taking this powder, putting
in it, and in that moment, instantly, it is dying!
Very good! But - if we are reaching to catch it, then
there no more need to put that; we may do like this
[squash it] finished. And he said: It is also a true
way, but it is giving too much trouble for flees. Use
this, it is much more civilized.

Like now people taking civilized people using in that
way to show that they are civilized people. 21st
century!? It is okay also, I am not objecting, but
this way there is much more guarantee. Perhaps when
you make like this it may fly, but when you are
catching it and you are opening its mouth and putting
this, then, in one moment it is finished But your way
is also good doesnt matter! Barakallah, thank you! We
are happy, we may go now! And he was also taking money
and running away

Now people, as you said, it is possible, when I am
saying for virus, I am saying to catch it and put
injection, slowly, slowly, slowly, till dying, leave
it. Allah Almighty can do anything! He is able to do
anything! He may send another virus that is never
working on any other creature, only on man, and
billions should be taken away.

Beware, O people, from the Heavenly Anger! I am
warning whole mankind now! I am nothing, but I am
warning whole mankind, not to be against the Orders of
Heavens! Beware of Shaytan and you must follow your
Lords Commands to be here and Hereafter in peace and
in satisfaction and in pleasure! If you are not
accepting that - everyone is carrying their own
responsibility. That is the summary of all Holy Books:
If you are accepting, Allah is also accepting your
repentance; if you are not accepting, His Divinely
Revenge and Anger is approaching to mankind!

May Allah protect you and give His Blessings to you
and forgive me! For the honour of the most honoured
one in His Divinely Presence

Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Aziz Allah
Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Karim Allah,
Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Subhan Allah
Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah,
Sultan Allah! You are Sultan, O our Lord!

Forgive us for the honour of Sayyidina Muhammad -
sallaLlahu alayhi wasallam,  Fatiha.

Wa min Allah at Tawfiq

Wassalam, arief hamdani
www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com
HP. 0816 830 748

ALAMAT ZAWIYAH DZIKIR DI JAKARTA dan SEKITARNYA DAN
JADWAL DZIKIR

DZIKIR GABUNGAN KAMIS MALAM, 18 MAY 2006, JAM 19.00
ZAWIYAH CEMPAKA PUTIH
Jl. Cempaka Putih Raya No. 114, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta
Timur. Kediaman Bp. Malik Tarigan ( Disamping
Starvision )

MASJID JAKARTA ISLAMIC CENTER, KOJA(EX KRAMAT TUNGGAK)
Dzikir Khatam Kawajagan, Setiap Minggu, mulai jam
08.30 pagi WIB.Sehabis Kuliah Dhuha, Informasi Arief
Hamdani HP. 0816 830 748

JAKARTA SELATAN

ZAWIYAH CINERE NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI RABBANI WHIRLING
DERVISHES
Dzikir setiap Rabu Malam Jam 21.00 ( Khusus pria )
Ladies Dzikir: Minggu Sore, bada Ashar Jl. Villa
Terusan No.16, melalui Villa Cinere Mas.Informasi:
Tono 742-1938 atau Arief HP 0816 830 748

ZAWIYAH PONDOK LABU - HAQQANI RABBANI
Masjid Al-Hikmah, Komplek DDN II ( Departemen Dalam
Negeri) Pondok Labu  Jakarta Selatan. Setiap Selasa
jam 21.00. Iwan HP. 0813 816 58383

ZAWIYAH LIMO CINERE -HAQQANI RABBANI
Pondok Pesantren  Nurul Hidayah, Jl. Pelita, Desa Limo
Setiap Sabtu BadaMagrib s/d Isya. Ustad Shohib HP.
08131 7276 504

ZAWIYAH DEPOK -HAQQANI RABBANI
Pondok Pesantren Al-Ma'unah Depok Setiap Sabtu Ba'da
Magrib s/d Isya. Ustad Nurjaya, Telp. 7024 0607

ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI - HAQQANI RABBANI
Jl. Pangkalan Jati I, gg Buntu. Setiap Minggu malam
jam 21.00 Ustad Arif HP. 0813 1605 8402

ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI
Jl. Pangkalan Jati 1 No. 71, Pondok Labu, Jakarta
Selatan. ( RS Fatmawati terus s/d Verboden kekiri
mentok kanan s/d perempatan terus 500 m

ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA - KEBAYORAN BARU
Jl. Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta Selatan ( Dibelakang
RSKO Darmawangsa,Dekat Hotel Darmawangsa). Kediaman
Bp. Firdaus Wajdi

ZAWIYAH RAGUNAN
Jl.Poncol Vila Ragunan Permai Kav 1, Ragunan Jakarta
Selatan.Kediaman Bp. Syamsudin

ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA
Setiap Jumat : Khusus wanita, mulai 11.00 wib Jl.
Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta Selatan. Dibelakang RSKO
Darmawangsa / Apotik Darmawangsa

ZAWIYAH PASARAYA SARINAH BLOK M HAQQANI RABBANI
Pasaraya Lantai 5, setiap Minggu pagi jam 8.30 Iwan
HP. 0815 1917 3693

ZAWIYAH SANGGAR BULUNGAN CSW HAQQANI RABBANI
(dibelakang Kolam Renang Bulungan, Rumah Kayu )
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan. Dzikir Khatam
Kwajagan, Marawis Salawat, Darwis Rumi Setiap Senin
Malam, jam 20.00. Kontak Person Arief HP. 0816 830 748

ZAWIYAH CILANDAK-TOWNSQUARE
Abdul Aziz 0812844421 Ustad Nurcholis MA 081548019453

ZAWIYAH KEBAYORAN LAMA
Jl. Sholihun Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta, Wahyudi Yusuf
08158903433

JAKARTA PUSAT
ZAWIYAH TEUKU UMAR, YAYASAN HAQQANI INDONESIA
Jl. Teuku Umar No.41, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat

ZAWIYAH TANAH ABANG - HAQQANI RABBANI
Kota Bambu, Tanah Abang. Jl. Arimbi. Setiap Selasa
malam jam 21.00 Bp.Darma, HP. 0852 1980 1017

JAKARTA BARAT
ZAWIYAH TOMANG
Jl. Mandala Selatan No 16 Tomang , Jakarta Barat.
Kediaman Bp. Sunarto

ZAWIYAH KEBUN JERUK
Jl. Kelapa Dua Raya No.1, Kebun Jeruk, Jakarta
Barat.Kediaman Bp. Ahmadin

JAKARTA TIMUR
ZAWIYAH KH MUSTOFA MAS'UD
Jl. Hasbi 40, Otista, Jakarta Timur 13330, TELP
021-8190475 Setiap Kamis Malam, Ba'da Isya. Informasi:
Handi Biantoro HP. 0818-965-852 email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ZAWIYAH CEMPAKA PUTIH
Jl. Cempaka Putih Raya No. 114, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta
Timur. Kediaman Bp. Malik Tarigan ( Disamping
Starvision )

ZAWIYAH CIKARANG BARU HAQQANI RABBANI
Masjid Jami Darussalam, Jl Kedasih IV, Cikarang Baru,
Kawasan Perum Jababeka. Setiap Selasa, mulai Magrib
Berjamaah, Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan Isya Berjamaah, Bada
Isya, Kajian Tasawuf. Informasi: Arief Hp.
0816-830-748

ZAWIYAH TANGGERANG, PANDEGLANG, SERANG, CURUG, CITRA
RAYA
Kontak, Anwar HP 0818 483 796 Perumahan Citra Raya
Tangerang. Keluar Dari Tol Bitung kearah Citra Raya

A C E H :
Jl. Teuku Muhammad Salleh No.2 Lambhuk, Banda Aceh
Informasi: Ust. Zamhuri Ramli al-HafidzHP.
0812-939-0774, Rumah 0651 - 26951

M E D A N,  SUMATERA UTARA :
Zawiyah Medan, setiap malam Jumat melakukan Khtam
Kwajagan : Jl. Mesjid No. 32 , Helvetia Timur , Medan
20124 Hubungi Ahmad Djuata Tarigan : 08126040064 Hasan
Sebayang HP 081362317176

PONDOK PESANTREN SIRAJUL HUDA
Tiga Binanga, Kabupaten . Karo, Sumut Encep Fariduddin
08192097181

SUMATERA BARAT - SUMBAR

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PADANG
Jl. Raya Padangpasir 17 Padang TELP
0751-36257Informasi: Effendi Awal (0811-661-285)

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BANUHAMPU - BUKIT TINGGI
Depan Balai Nagari Galung, Banuhampu, Bukittinggi
Sukardi Jatman 08161833598

P E K A N B A R U
PONDOK PESANTREN MIFTAHUL JANNAH
Panam, Pekanbaru. K.H. Mukhtarul 081365395313

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI ASY-SYIFAA PEKANBARU
Jl.Farmasi 24 Pekanbaru 28111. Dr.Chairuddin Lubis
0811755721 Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 08127518084

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PEKANBARU
Jl.Kartini 24 Komp. Farmasi Pekanbaru Dr.Chairuddin
Lubis 0811755721, Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 0812751808

B A T A M :
PESANTREN YUSUF SYAFI'I
Pesantren Yusuf Syafi'i, Ustad M. Yusuf Ridwan
Asyafi'iBengkong Permai Komplek Nurul Jadid RT 01 RW
01 Blok D No. 10,Kelurahan Bengkong Laut Batu Ampar
Pulau Batam. HP. 08136445 3322.

Bp. Riady, Bengkong Abadi 2, Jl. Cendrawasih Blok
A/127 Batam 29432, Tel 0778-411289 Setiap selasa malam
dan kamis malam, Informasi: Yandri Irzaq
(0812-702-2415)

PONDOK PESANTREN AL-MADANIYAH
Anggrek Mas F-5 Baloi, Batam. Ustad H. Nugrahanto
0811701176

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BUANA GUMILAR
Wisbuin B-12 Batam Center telp 0778-478835 Abdul
Mughist 0813 2525 6938

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BATAM CENTER
Orchid Park D-11 Batam Center. Yandri Irzaq
08127022415

JAWA - BARAT
ZAWIYAH SUKABUMI:
K.H. Ece Supriyatna Pesantren Daarus Syifa
(0811-115-875))

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI CIKRETEG
Vila Pancawati, Cikreteg, Ciawi, Bogor Ustad Abdul
Qadir 0812 8014 661

ZAWIYAH CIANJUR
Ajengan KH. Bunyamin, Tipar Caringin, Panembong
Cianjur Setiap Kamis Malam, Bada Isya mulai jam 20.00
malam

ZAWIYAH CIPANAS
Pesantren Toriqul Huda, Pasekon gg. bunga dekat
Restoran Simpang Raya, Setiap kamis malam bada Isya
Ustad Dudi HP 0813814 89282

CIREBON
ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI CIREBON
Weru_Plered Cirebon, M.Rofiq 0813 1544 5446

B A N D U N G :
ZAWIYAH PONDOK PESANTREN QURAN, AL-FALAH
Pondok Pesantren Al-Qur'an Al-Falah I -Cicalengka
Nagrek KM 28 BandungPimpinan K.H.Q. Ahmad Syahid
(022-794-9781). Informasi: H.Q.Rif'at Syahid
(0815-715-5776) H. Muhammad Hadid Subki
(0852-2040-2127).Setiap Ahad pagi, jam 08:00 s/d 10:30

ZAWIYAH BANDUNG KOTA
Insidentil Setiap Bulan sekaliJl. Cimanuk No. 37,
Bandung Informasi: DR. Hadid Subki 0852-2040 2127,
Telp.022-727 4913

J A W A - T E N G A H
S E M A R A N G:
Zawiyah Al Mubarokah, Dukuh Sandan, Desa Waru
Mranggen, Semarang Informasi: Riza Alamsyah ,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Contact Riza Alamsyah
081325632124 Soetoro 08122504779, Ajib Susanto
0818455527 Munir 08164247573, Arif Rahman 085225087435
Pusatindo Komputer, Jl. Imam Bonjol no.74
024-3540609

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SEMARANG
Jl.Sawi 16A, Pasar Kambing Semarang
Kontak Joko Tri Abdul Haq HP. 0811 279 108

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI MASJID AL-IKHLASH
Ngaliyan, Semarang, Prof.DR. Amin Syukur 0812 2923 652

ZAWIYAH AL-MUBAROKAH
Sanden, Mranggen, Semarang. Ajib 0818 455 527 Riza
081325632124

PEKALONGAN:
PONDOK PESANTREN AT-TAUFIQY
Rowokembu Kaum, Wonopringgo, Pekalongan K.H.Taufiq
Subki (0285) 785018

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI KEBONTENGAH-PEKALONGAN
Informasi Muhlishin 0815 4809 2838 Muhib 0813 26841075

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PANDANARUM-PEKALONGAN
Mutawali 0815 7535 9228 . Susilo 0815 7565 2358

MUSHALLA UKHUWAH ISLAMIYAH MAGETAN
Templek, Takeran, Magetan. Suyitno 0888 3402 757
S.Riyanto 0812 3408 790

JAWA TIMUR
SURABAYA SIDOARJ0

ZAWIYAH PONDOK JAMU
Zawiyah "Pondok Jamu" Desa Wage Kecamatan Sepanjang
Sidoarjo Kontak Person Sugeng Mulyono (031) 70450444
HP. 081331666766 Tempat dan jadwal zikir : Kamis
Malam, Ba'da Isya

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI TRANSITO SURABAYA
Komplek Transmigrasi Margorejo Surabaya Hatta
Abd.Hakim 0818571807
Faizuddin Firdaus 08123243458

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI TAMANSURYA
Taman, Sepanjang, Sda. Sentot Punjangpunjung
081330130897 Sugeng Mulyono 081331666766

ZAWIYAH MASJID MUHAJIRIN
Wisma Transito, Jl Margorejo 74, Surabaya Setiap
Jum'at malam, ba'da  Isya . Bp.Sentot (031-788-2476)
081330130897

ZAWIYAH KAMPUS ITS SURABAYA
Bp. Son Kuswandi HP. 0813 3193 2011Bp. Hatta HP. 0818
8571807 Bp. Darmaji HP. 0813 3152 2154

M A L A N G :
Bp. Medy, HP. 08155 3038 210

LUMAJANG - JEMBER - BONDOWOSO
ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
Jl.Sawo II/3 Jember. Bp. Muji-Irmulandari 08124982163

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
jl. Sawo II No.4, Patrang, Jember Setiap Kamis Malam,
Bada Isya. Kontak Person : Ibu Irmulandari, Telp
0331-485681. HP 0812 4982 163

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI LUMAJANG
Jl. KH. Ghozali X/9 Citradewangsan, Lumajang Informasi
Abd.Rosyid
Murodi 081336528874

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
Pondok Pesantren Al-Falah, Kajar, Bondowoso
Informasi Ibu Makkiyah 081933307903

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
Masjid Adz Dzakirin, Jl.KH. Agus Salim, Gg.Taman
Bondowoso. Abdul Hamid 081913863552, Makki
081933307903

ZAWIYAH TUBAN KOTA - JAWA TIMUR
Perum Siwalan permai praja no 3. Telp. 0356 320193,
0356 329886 (Made)HP. Made 081331213660 . Ali Shodiq
0356 611660. Jadwal Zikir Malam senin dan Malam Jum,at
ba'da isya di Mantingan Senori. Malam Jum'at di Jl.
Teuku Umar 9A Belakang depot Barokah. Desa Mantingan -
Senori Tuban

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI DEMEN - NGANDHEL
Ngantingan-Senori, Jojogan, TubanMasjid Demen Ngandel
Naqsyabandi,
Dusun NgantinganDesa Banjarworo, Kecamatan Bangilan
TUBAN, Bp. Munzaki HP
081335636418, Tiap Senin Malam dan Kamis Malam Bada
Isya.

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SIWALAN
Mushalla Komplek Siwalan Permai, Tuban Yudi 0813 3065
4310

BALI - PESANTREN PONDOK ASRI
Singaraja, Bali. H. Sauqi 0813 3877 5421 Ridwan Pinem
0812 3992 329

B A L I K P A P A N :
Perumahan Bumi Rengganis Blok 5A No. 110 Balikpapan
Kontak Person Hidayat HP. 0815-20300505
Bambang Sulayman HP. 0812 1090 602

S I N G A P O R E :
Zawiyah Syaikh Zakaria, Singapore TAMPINES ST 34 BLOK
362 #05-379. Syaikh Zakaria Hp 98364094.

M A L A Y S I A
Pusat Zikir Naqshbandi di Malaysia dan nombor telefon
untuk dihubungi: Kuala Lumpur - Saudara Ahmad Nazim
(012) 913-8449 (English speaking) dan Bro. Mus (012)
382-9050 (Bahasa Melayu). Alor Setar, Kedah - Saudara
Rosli (012) 419-4265. Kota Bharu, Kelantan - Saudara
Ku Din (019) 966-3993 Alamat Dergah Pulau Pinang : No
24, Cangkat Minden Jalan 16, Minden Height, 11700
Pulau Pinang (Hubungi saudara Isa: 016-4703441)