Breaking free from self-limiting habits: By Innocent Mwangi

`We need to think differently to shift our paradigms to a new,
deeper, "inside-out" level' – Stephen R. Covey

In the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey
describes habits as "consistent, often unconscious patterns which
constantly, daily express our character and produce our
effectiveness, or ineffectiveness".

Who we are and what we become is a direct result of our habits. It
is in the realm of habits that our character is born, nurtured and
outwardly expressed. What we see from the outside is a direct
reflection of those deeply embedded habits that have gradually,
steadily and consistently ingrained themselves into our psyche. Our
behavior is therefore informed by these habits, which with time
become so deeply ingrained into our minds that changing them is like
attempting to break mountains with bare hands.[complete article can
be found at my site http://www.realopporunity.org. Visit this site
for other inspiring and motivational articles].

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM

3. Reading only, http://dear.to/ppi