click www.golagong.com:

Library:
MULTATULLI, MAX HAVELAAR, AND BANTEN

The book until now still polemic in Banten's people.
Some people said, Havelaar is ! But some said:
Oh, yes! It still happened in Banten. Very interesting
that character of Adipati Kartanagara wrote by
Multatuli was realistic. Right now, third generation
of Adipati Kartanegara at Lebak live and doing
activities among people.

Multatulli wrote; We were happy not just cutting
rice's, but we were happy 'caused cutting rice's that
we plant and human souls grew up not for pay but
'caused work that make he has right to be paid......

please visit our blog: www.golagong.com <http://www.golagong.com/>
(English version)

and www.keluargapengarang.wordpress.com
<http://www.keluargapengarang.wordpress.com/>  (Indonesian version)

PT. Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia:
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, are for the intended
recipient(s) only and may contain proprietary, confidential or otherwise
private information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have
inadvertently received this email, please note that any use, disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
this e-mail or any attachments hereto is prohibited and may be unlawful, and
that you should delete this e-mail and its attachments, if any, and duly notify
us of the miss delivery by e-mailing the sender.