YOU ARE INVITED TO OUR SEMINAR, FACE TO FACE WITH DANIEL PRIESTLY

Four Steps to Change the World
Who has the power to change the world? Do you? If it takes resources to create
change, do you have the resources? Your resources are not determined by your
efforts, but by your network.

Each of us has the power to transform our own personal wealth, but only
collectively do we have the power to transform World Wide Wealth. How do we do
so effectively?

When we leave this planet, no matter how much money we’ve made, if we leave it
in a worst state than when we got here, that’s not wealth. We each have the
ability to make more, and so we each have the ability to give more away.

Individually, we have the ability to transform our personal wealth.
Collectively, we have the ability to transform World Wide Wealth.
Now you can discover YOUR path, and the rules to increase your wealth.
Jakarta - Monday, 16th July
Peninsula Hotel, Jakarta.
Time: 6pm
Surabaya - Tuesday, 17th July
Hotel Sheraton
Time: 6pm
Bandung- Wednesday, 18th July
Hotel Grand Aquila
Time: 6pm
Limited Seats available, so please REGISTER HERE
or call/SMS Lhyta 0813 999 42 772 or hotline 70 33 5477/88
Everyone has a unique path to wealth creation. Find out what is yours.

"If you want to learn basketball, don't spend your time on the football pitch."
- ROGER HAMILTON