karena joke "kenapa ayam menyeberang jalan" yang
dikirim mas satrio, dari redaksinya jelas-jelas
kelihatan merupakan terjemahan bahasa inggris,
saya coba cari sumber aslinya, salah satunya
yang di bawah ini, saya tambahin beberapa
entry lagi :)

---( IM )----------------------------------------

<http://hangoverguide.com/jokes/joke14.html>

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

******** additional entries by me - imuchtarom :) ********

Thomas Jefferson
-----------------
( in the original document of "The Declaration of Independence" )

"Because all chicken are created equal, that they are
endowed by their Creator with certain undeniable rights,
for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"

Ronald Reagan:
--------------
To minimize the eminent risk due to the Soviet Inter
Continental Ballistic Missiles, I have deceided that
all chickens should evacuate themselves from all westcoast
states.

Hitler:
-------
Because I have instructed my SS units, that all chickens
that are not of 'pure German race' must be terminated

W.H.O - the United Nations
---------------------------
They try to flee from bird culling because of the
spread of Bird Flu.

Algore:
-------
They know that the coastal regions where they love
will be potentially submerged in the future due to
the melting ice in Artics and Antartica

Kindergarten Teacher:
---------------------
To get to the other side.

Cindy Sheehan :
---------------
The chicken joined me and other Americans as we marched
to President Bush's Texas ranch to protest the war in
Iraq.

Jim Gilchrist :
---------------
The chicken was an illegal immigrant. He not only crossed
the road, but he also crossed the border! There are over
12 million illegal chickens in this country. My fellow
Minutemen members have witnessed this for years while the
feds do nothing about it.

Plato:
------
For the greater good.

Aristotele:
----------
It is the nature of chickens to cross roads.

Karl Marx:
----------
It was a historical inevitability.

Saddam Hussein:
--------------
This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were
justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

Ronald Reagan:
--------------
To minimize the risk due to the Soviet Inter Continental
Ballistic Missiles, I have instructed that all chickens
should evacuate themselves from all westcoast states.

Captain James T. Kirk:
---------------------
To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

Hippocrates:
------------
Because of an excess of phlegm in its pancreas.

Howard Stern :
-------------
I'm afraid to answer that because the FCC would fine
me for it! Wait until I'm on satellite radio, then
I'll tell you.

Jessica Simpson :
-----------------
Why would he be one a road, I thought chickens lived
in the ocean?

Bill Cosby :
------------
Weeelll, ya see man, the chicken crossed the road,
and to get... to...the jello pudding pops.

Arthur Andersen Consulting:
---------------------------
Deregulation of the chicken's side of the road was
threatening its dominant market position. The chicken
was faced with significant challenges to create and
develop the competencies required for the newly
competitive market.

Andersen Consulting, in a partnering relationship with
the client, helped the chicken by rethinking its physical
distribution strategy and implementation processes. Using
the Poultry Integration Model (PIM), Andersen helped the
chicken use its skills, methodologies, knowledge, capital
and experiences to align the chicken's people, processes,
and technology in support of its overall strategy within
a Program Management framework.

Andersen Consulting convened a diverse cross-spectrum
of road analysts and best chickens along with Andersen
consulting with deep skills in the transportation industry
to engage in a two-day itinerary of meetings in order to
leverage their personal knowledge capital, both tacit and
explicit, and to enable them to synergize with each other
in order to achieve the implicit goals of delivering and
successfully architecting and implementing an enterprise-
wide value framework across the continuum of poultry cross-
median processes. The meeting was held in a park-like setting,
enabling and creating an impactful environment which was
strategically based, industry-focused, and built upon a
consistent, clear, and unified market message and aligned
with the chicken's mission, vision, and core values.

This was conducive towards the creation of a total business
integration solution. Andersen Consulting helped the chicken
change to become more successful.

Louis Farrakhan:
----------------
The road, you see, represents the black man. The chicken
'crossed' the black man in order to trample him and keep
him down.

Martin Luther King, Jr.:
------------------------
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to
cross roads without having their motives being called
into question.

Fox Mulder said to Dana Scully:
-------------------------------
You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many
more chickens have to cross the road before you believe it?

Richard M. Nixon:
-----------------
The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken
did NOT cross the road!

Shakespeare :
-------------
To cross or not to cross, that is the question.

Rene Descartes :
----------------
Since the chicken does not really exist it was only an
illusion that the chicken crossed the road. This illusion
was only in my mind. Therefore I created the chicken that
crossed the road.

John Kerry :
------------
I agree that the chicken should cross the road, but
I believe that the chicken should not get to the other
side..

Gandhi :
--------
All chickens should resist colonialism and conduct civil
disobidience against them peacefully by crossing the road.

Steve Jobs :
------------
Because of the brand-new iChicken- a portable device
that crosses roads, lays eggs, gives wakeup calls and
provides dinner, automatically. This amazing device can
simply plug in to the $4000 iCoop to produce additional
iChickens and recharge existing iChickens, or plug it
into the $9000 iChop to convert iChicken files into iFood.

iFood-to-Regular Food converters sell for an additional
$50/month fee, however the optional iFood-to-FoodXP
converter is still in development. iChickens are only
available from authorized iDealers, which can be found
in nearly every US state. If your iChicken develops a
disease or stops working, you must send it by FedEx
Overnight to Littleton, Montana and our iTechnicians
will send you a replacement within 3 months.
The iChicken. Wow.

Colin Powell :
--------------
This is not about whether inspectors made sure the chicken
crossed the road, it's about the willingness of the chicken
to cross the road voluntarily.

Darwin :
---------
It was the logical next step after coming down from the trees.

Hippocrates :
-------------
Because of an excess of light pink gooey stuff in its pancreas.

Jack Nicholson :
----------------
'Cause it (censored) wanted to. That's the (censored)
reason.

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe :
----------------------------
The eternal hen-principle made it do it.

Machiavelli:
-------------
The point is that the chicken crossed the road.
Who cares why? The end of crossing the road justifies
whatever motive there was.

Freud:
-------
The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken
crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

Bll Gates:
-----------
I have just released the new Chicken Office 2000, which
will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your
important documents, and balance your checkbook.

Darwin:
--------
Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally
selected in such a way that they are now genetically disposed
to cross roads.

Einstein:
---------
Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved
beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.

Senator Lieberman :
-------------------
I believe that every chicken has the right to worship his
or her God in his or her own way. Crossing the road is a
spiritual journey and no chicken should be denied the right
to cross the road in his or her own way.

The Sphinx :
------------
You tell me.

Neil Armstrong :
----------------
That's one small step for Chicken, one giant leap for
Chicken kind.

George Bush :
-------------
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road.
We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of
the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it
is against us. There is no middle ground here.

Martin Luther King Jr :
-----------------------
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads
without having their motives called into question.

Grandpa :
---------
In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road.
Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that
was good enough for us.

Pat Buchanan :
--------------
To steal a job from a decent, hard-working American.

John Lennon :
-------------
Imagine all the chickens crossing roads in peace.

Saddam Hussein :
----------------
This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite
justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

Bill Clinton :
----------------
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by
chicken? Could you define chicken, please?

Sigmund Freud :
-----------------
The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the
road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

L.A.P.D. :
------------
Give me ten minutes with the chicken and I'll find out.

Richard Nixon :
---------------
The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken
did not cross the road.

Tomas Jefferson :
------------------
All chicken are created equal. Because he was exercising
his natural right to liberty.

Immanuel Kant :
---------------
chicken, being an autonomous being, chose to cross
the road of his own free will.

George Orwell :
--------------
Because the government had fooled him into thinking that he was
crossing the road of his own free will, when he was really only
serving their interests.

Plato :
--------
For the greater good.

Nietzsche :
------------
Because if you gaze too long across the Road, the Road
gazes also across you.

O.J. Simpson :
It didn't. I was playing golf with it at the time.

Ernest Hemingway:
To die. In the rain.

Colonel Sanders:
Did I miss one?