Addoohh...ini kok ngeributin presiden US sih? yg jelas secara
pragmatis buat Indonesia Obama will take alot of advantages.So
obvious and crystal clear about that.

Charming is not a sin you know Carla. John Fitzgerald kennedy was a
very handsome and charming, also VERY YOUNG....but the world until
now adores him.

Anyway si Bush dumb but religious ini bukannya yg bikin harga minyak
naik ke >USD 100 yg menyebabkan semua harga barang n komoditi ikut
terseret naik?  start from Iraq invasion that kill MILLION of iraqis
and intense the political in mideast.He doesnt care if the world spit
and menderita atau rakyat USA skrg banyak yg kehilangan pekerjaan,
rumah dan pulang utk tinggal kembali bersama orang tua mereka, yg
penting perusahaan minyak keluarga dia mengambil untung sangat banyak.

anyway SBY as the choice in pilpres 2004, was much better than Mega
yg bisanya CUMA MENJUAL ASSET NEGARA DENGAN HARGA SUPER MURAH dan
Partai-Fraksinya terbukti cuma ngejual rakyat kecil saja. Mega
obviously dumb but she was lucky. Bush obviously kejam and dumb but
again he is lucky to be elected.

actually i really love senator clinton both husband and wife,but this
time let the Blacks Rule.........it really amazing to see how Uncle
Sam changes. Selamat berjuang Senators.

--- In ppiindia@yahoogroups.com, carla annamarie kneefel
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hee..hee..
>
> for sure im not favouring obama to be the next US president.
>
> it's not abt right or left wings.., nor about conservative or
liberal, if u made such case obama he is very liberal, he is pro-
abortion and pro gay marriage. but it's not abt whether he's pro
abortion or pro gay marriage..but the way he represented him self,
actually american public dont know much abt this junior senator from
chicago, his track record showed little and less of expriences, his
close relationship with tony rezko (who recently convicted for
federal crime and now in prison) has triggered some questions, his
indecisive n lack of judgement regarding his former spritual mentor
made people questioned his patriotism and his ability to be the next
commander in chief, he seems to be people pleaser, too charming
looked like a saviour, he got the pesona that drawn ppl to him. thats
is his best ability. he reminded me of SBY actually when i first saw
him on TV..:) just reminded me of SBY when SBY  campaigning as indo
president.    SBY 's  body
>  language, the way he talks, the way he used his hands when he
talks..,
> but later on proven indecisive?
>
> anyway obama's winning the electoral votes is bcs of race, 90 % of
african-american vote for him, and the rest of it just liberal white
ppl (mostly gay ppl and pro-abortion activist, and hollywood
celebrity). based on track record and experiences...he's not strong
on that... it's so amazed that he is winning rite now in dems party.
dems re 75% african-american and the rest re white. too bad dems
party must stuck with this guy, like it or not this is their guy. he
won electoral vote slightly to hillary. it's more good to dem if
their nominee is hillary. glowbama is a glowing and rising star..but
if u looked close enough he just typical politician that sells words,
sweet words.., but no proven action and no track record to prove. too
bad many american ppl ate those words. and it worst if they believe
it.

> i guess handsome, charming, and sweet talks, re american best
quality rite now for president. too bad and so shameful that the most
superpower nation in the whole world will have inexperience, not
proven track record, no credible junior senator as presidential
nominee.

> if he is junior senator..it's ok lah, but to be the next US
president..God forbid.

> for the dems convention, hillary must win the super delegate vote
to be the dems presidential nominee.

> and for right or left wing..., im an independent , pak imuchtarom..
a little bit traditional thinking and a little bit liberal...:).

> cheers
> Carla

Kirim email ke