kasus di mana seorang bapak (sekarang berumur
73 tahun) di Austria meng "abuse" anak perempuannya
sejak berusia 11 tahun. Ketika gadis itu menginjak
usia 18 tahun, oleh ayahnya sendiri, dia dijadikan
'budak-seks', di kurung di basement, dan kadang-2
dipaksa melayani nafsunya. Well it did not sound
very rare case ....

tetapi yang menjadi kasus ini terasa "bizzare",
gadis itu dikurung di basement selama 24 tahun!
di mana dari hubungan incest itu sampai dihasilkan
6 anak.

dan tidak ada seorang  pun termasuk isterinya
mengetahui hal ini sampai tahun 2008!

----( ihsan hm )------------

Timeline
---------
1977: Elisabeth Fritzl claims she was first
abused by her father Josef when aged 11.

1984: Elisabeth is allegedly lured into house
cellar, drugged and handcuffed by her father.
She is forced to write letters saying she has
run away.

1988: Her first child, Kerstin, is born.

1989: Elisabeth gives birth to her first son,
Stefan.

1993: Nine-month-old Lisa is left on the doorstep
of the Fritzl house.

1994: Another child, Monika, arrives and is adopted
by the Fritzls.

1996: Elisabeth gives birth to twins, but one dies
after three days. Josef allegedly burned the body.

1997: Alexander, the surviving twin, joins the
children upstairs.

2003: A letter from Elisabeth arrives saying she
had a second son, Felix, the previous year. He is
raised in the cellar.

2008:

April 19: Kerstin is taken to that hospital after
falling serious ill. Doctors discover that her
grandfather is her father.

April 20-27: Josef releases Elisabeth, Stefan and
Felix and tells his wife they are returning.

April 26: Police pick up Josef and Elisabeth near
the hospital where Kerstin is being treated.

April 27: Josef admits his guilt after Elisabeth's
statement.

April 28: Police search house and discover cramped
cellar with special security door.

April 29: Josef appears in court.

Austrian incest dad vacationed in Thailand

AMSTETTEN, Austria (CNN) -- Josef Fritzl, the man Austrian police say
has confessed to imprisoning his daughter for 24 years and fathering
seven of her children, twice holidayed in Thailand while she remained
trapped in a cellar below his house, according to German media
reports.

Germany's Bild newspaper quoted a holiday companion, identified only
as Paul H, who said he and the 73-year-old Fritzl had traveled to
Thailand together twice and spent time in each other's homes.

"He went [to Thailand] without his wife; apparently she had to look
after the children... once he had a very long massage from a young
Thai girl at the beach. He really loved that," Paul H told the
newspaper, which featured video footage of Fritzl laughing and
receiving a massage in Thailand on its Web site.

"Once I saw how Josef bought an evening dress and racy lingerie for a
very slim woman in Pattaya [Thailand] on the beach. He got really
angry when he realized I saw him. Then he told me that he has a
girlfriend on the side. The items were meant for her. He told me not
to tell his wife."

The pair had also ventured to Oktoberfest.

Paul H said he had visited Fritzl's house three times, the last in
2005.

"We sat out on the terrace and had a really nice evening... the kids
were well behaved, however, they had a great respect for their
father. They were never allowed downstairs into the cellar but we
never thought anything of it," he told Bild.

"Now that I think of the dungeon down there, I feel really sick in
the stomach."

Paul H said Fritzl was a DIY "genius," constantly extending and
building on to the house.

Meanwhile, family members at the center of the incest and
imprisonment case have held an "astonishing" reunion, medical
officials said.

"They met each other on Sunday morning," clinic director Berthold
Kepplinger told reporters Tuesday. "And it is astonishing how easy it
worked, that the children came together and also it was astonishing
how easy it happened that the grandmother and the mother came
together."

Investigators say Fritzl held his daughter, Elisabeth, captive in a
cellar for 24 years. He raped her repeatedly, they say, and
eventually fathered seven of her children.

Elisabeth and two of her children were reunited Sunday with three of
her other children and her mother, Kepplinger said Tuesday. The three
children and her mother lived in the home above the cellar.

Elisabeth's eldest child, 19-year-old Kerstin Fritzl, remains in
hospital.

A seventh child died years ago, shortly after birth. Fritzl told
police he burned the infant's body in a furnace.

The story of the family's imprisonment began to unravel a week ago,
when Kerstin fell seriously ill with convulsions and was hospitalized.

Austrian police Wednesday denied reports that they were investigating
possible links between Fritzl and the unsolved murder of a woman.

Franz Polzer, director of the Lower Austrian Bureau of Criminal
Affairs, said Fritzl had owned an Austrian hotel near where a woman
was found murdered decades ago. However, they were not investigating
the incident at this stage.

Meanwhile, an Austrian girl who was held prisoner in a basement for
eight years said the family faced a long period of adjustment.

Kirim email ke