You'll be sorry if you missed this cool thing!
Everybody Loves Irene "On Second Thought, I Might Wanna Change Some Things"
event !

July 30
- Taping showcase @ untold place (pls book with Think Thing for RSVP:
+628998970697)
rehearsal, interview, and warm chat with friends

August 1
- Exclusive video @ Hai Online
watch some footage, interview, exclusive shoot @ www.hai-online.com

August 7
- Live streaming @ seleb.tv
log on to www.seleb.tv to see Everybody Loves Irene performance before 8 in
Gramedia Matraman Jakarta

August 8
- Bluecasting @ Street of Jakarta
spread the new single via bluetooth in Street of Jakarta starting at 5am
- Ngamen @ Tempat nongkrong SMA 82
sing along with highschool student.. dudududu...
- Listening Party "Kongkow Bareng" @ London School Radio
Jamming and performance @ London School Radio Sudirman Park
- Video Launching @ www.everybodylovesirene.com
see our live video on the web play new songs from 8am till 8pm on 08.08.08

Communicate with us for more information and networking:

postal address: Jl. Cakrawijaya 2 blok U no.1 Diskum PWI Jakarta 13420,
Indonesia.

web: www.everybodylovesirene.com

Booking Agent / Music Publicist: +62.813.876.555.40