so Yustam, tell me something, do you seriously believe that this syech married
this little girl or this innocent child based on love? and this innocent young
ones actually love him and understand about marriage? this 11 yeard old child
is a child, she should be out there playing with her friends, she still a
minor. she should not even been thinking or even engaging sex with anyone esp
someone with the same age or older than her granpa.
could you visualize in your head this innocent child on her first sexual act
with this syech, dont you think she probably screaming for her mommy oor her
daddy when he forced himselves to her.

how about her basic human right as a human being? dont she has a voice, a
right, or dignity? grown up suppose to protect children.

abuse means violation of basic right. this child basic right has been violated.
her innocent has been slaugthered.

pedophile comes in many forms, some are child pornography, for some are go to
places that offered children for sex, but some are more religious one, bcs this
pedophile justified their action based on religion.  actually they all just the
same, different clothes but the same person. still a beast in different clothes.

A common attitude among people is that child molesters are heartless, selfish,
uncaring individuals looking to attack and harm children for the joy of it.
However, research indicates that this is not always the case. According to
Gilgun (1995) child molesters often believe that they are expressing love to
their victims. They believe that their victims enjoy the attention and care
they receive and that what they are doing to the child is acceptable. In
addition, child molesters often believe that they are expressing a romantic
love and that their victims are returning this love. They believe that the
sexual feelings are mutual.
Gilgun (1995) found that many child molesters display evidence of fragmented
thoughts. The research indicates that while child molesters believe that they
are expressing great love and caring for their victims and fail to see anything
wrong with their actions.

just wanna make it simple for you, an old man wanna marry or married a 7, 8 ,
or 11 year old child, what do you think about that? do you believe that he
acted based on love and respect of the child? and the child also returning his
love and have an understanding about marriage? what do you think about an old
man marrying and engaging sex with an innocent child (lets say 7 or 11 year old
little girl)?what your heart and mind tell you abt that?

whether people want to justify this psychopathic behaviour, the fact is the
child is the victim here.
so if many people try to justify or just stood silent and ignorance (they dont
condemn nor support it). just picture this, what if it happen to your family,
your little girl, your little niece, and granddaugther? what if some well-known
respectable and religious syech came to you wanna marry your little girl, so in
whatever reason you agree, would you able to look into your child eyes and
saying to her that it's ok. so Yustam could you kindly answer my questions
above?

parents should protect their children, father should be the one who protect his
innocent children with his own life. if  not. they should not be called a
father.

waiting for your answer.

Carla