*** I just saw the video, what is the women in India want to, is to
get their freedom to express their self, but for the people in India
with their Hindu's cultural have a high morality for the women to live
with those Hindu's morality. In fact, the freedom that are struggled
by young Indian women, is contrary with Indian Hindu's morality.

   I think, the freedom in the western for women have a contradiction
with the morality in eastern country. Indonesian have the same problem
too. Like in Afghanistan, the west want Afghanistan women to be
freedom, but the cultural morality in Afghanistan have a different way
of live for their women to live in their morality.