Tolong yg berwenang mengusut sampai tuntas..

--- On Fri, 1/29/10, sunny <am...@tele2.se> wrote:

From: sunny <am...@tele2.se>
Subject: [ppiindia] Indonesian maid raped in Qatif
To: undisclosed-recipi...@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 7:41 PM

      Refleksi : Mesir sekalipun negeri berkebangsaan Arab menghentikan TKWnya
ke Arab Saudia, tetapi rezim  Kleptokratik Jakarta senang   mengirim tenaga
kerja wanita ke Arab Saudia.

http://www.arabnews .com/?page= 1&section= 0&article= 132077&d= 30&m=1&y=
2010&pix= kingdom.jpg& category= Kingdom

Saturday 30 January 2010 (14 Safar 1431)

Indonesian maid raped in Qatif

      Arab News

      JEDDAH: Nine days after her arrival to Qatif, Eastern Province, to work
as a housemaid, the 21-year-old Indonesian woman identified as "Leni" says she
was abducted and gang-raped by eight masked men.

Police are searching for suspects after the maid was kicked out of a vehicle in
front of a hospital. "They took me in a car to an unknown place," she told
Al-Yaum Arabic daily in a report published on Friday.

She said two men grabbed her and three other men were in the vehicle that had
windows tinted. Leni says the men took her to a place about 10 minutes from the
home where she works. She was forced into a building where she encountered
three other men.

"They took me to a room and beat me up with their hands and threatened me with
a knife that they will kill me if I resisted," she said. "Those criminals then
started raping me, one after another, and they did not listen to my cries and
call for mercy."

She said criminals also took mobile phone pictures of her naked. Afterward, she
was driven to a hospital and dumped. Leni said she approached two Saudi women
nearby and told them what had happened. The women contacted police, who
escorted Leni into the hospital.

The maid's sponsor thanked police for their quick action and hoped that police
would soon capture the criminals so they could be punished severely. A number
of Saudi women have expressed their solidarity with the maid.