Laurenz Wiskott writes:
 > If I understand it correctly, it should produce the output
 >
 >   A B

 >   A   C
 >
 > in this order.  However, what I get is only
 >
 >   A B
 >
 >   A   C
 >
 > The second frame is missing.  What did I do wrong?

This is not your fault, but a bug in PPower4.
The reason is that the second frame would not bring any new item and
therefore it is suppressed (erroneously).
There is a bugfix in the works.
If you need a workaround urgently, you can
replace the first chunk with
  A\pauselevel{=1 :1,=2}\pause
which will ensure that PPower4 sees "something new" for the
second frame.

Thank you for your short example,
        Klaus
--
        Klaus Guntermann        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt