Ciao Tobias, (leider mein Deutsch schreiben ist nicht gut, ich schreibe
am Enlisch... hoflich du verstehst dass)

if I understand correctly what you are asking is "what package to download
in order to get foils.cls?"

The package name is foiltex. You can find the three needed files at
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/nonfree/macros/latex/contrib/supported/foiltex/

... or some mirror site like dante's.

To install it on your tex system just follow the instructions in the
readme.flt file.

Vielen Glueck, Omar

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hallo allerseits,
> ich versuche gerade ppower4 unter win98 mit miktex2 zum Laufen
> zu bekommen.
>
> Um die Beispieldokumente zu formatieren, brauche ich foils.cls,
> was ich auf CTAN aber nirgends finden kann. Wo bekomme ich die
> Klasse her?
>
> ciao...
>
> Tobias

Omar Lakkis
http://www.math.umd.edu/~omar

Until June 15, 2001 I will be physically located at:

INSTITUTE FOR PURE AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA (UCLA)
LOS ANGELES, CA 90095-7121
tel: (+1)310-794-0069