Sometime in September Marcus Eger assaulted keyboard and produced...

|Hi,
|maybe somebody can give me a hint... even if this maybe
|off-topic.
|Ppower4 works great for incremental vector graphics
|originating from xfig, but bitmap pictures are not
|supported (xfig 3.2.3d).
|Any ideas?
|Thanks -
|       Marcus

try convert. http://www.imagemagick.org/www/miff.html it comes with most
linux distros and can be found on many other unix variants. if your stuck
on windows try installing a postscipt printer driver and print it to a
file.

--
john

"You have new mail, you open it. Your server begins port
scanning every box on the internet.  Do the server's mind?
Of course not, they have nothing better to do."
- New Microsoft Ad?