Monika Hattenbach writes:
 > Using no pause, the whole page is okay (first page in the sample-file),
 > but using pause (the second page in the sample ) the page is splitted
 > into an empty page and the single fboxes coming up from the right to the
 > left and the arrows are not placed at the correct place. I wanted the
 > header and the two left boxes seen immediately, then pause, then the two
 > arrows and the box in the middle, then pause, then the last arrow and
 > the last box.
 > Where is my mistake?

There are two problems related to this:
1. Using \pause in arbitrary places is cumbersome. You have been
   careful to insert comment markers into the document to avoid
   unwanted white space. But you need also to take care that \pause is
   close to really typeset material. If TeX is in "vertical mode",
   \pause will insert the marker into the vertical list and add more
   vertical "glue" than you wanted to get.
   It helps to add \leavevmode before \pause in such cases.
   Or place \pause only immediately _behind_ typeset material.
2. You use the texpos package to place items arbitrarily on the page.
   This is a helpful feature for avoiding dependencies between
   different parts of your slide. But on the other hand it puts the
   typeset material aside and fetches it back when the page is
   written. I have not known this package before and have not studied
   the documentation in detail. But the sequence of placing material
   on the page seems to be different from the sequence of describing
   the material. PPower4 - being a post processor - only sees the
   sequence in which the material is in the resulting pdf file. The
   automatic increments of the levels, which \pause uses for
   controlling the page build, thus are not the ones which you would
   expect from the sequence of chunks in your document source.
   It may help to add explicit \pauselevel assignments to each chunk
   of your page. You may also need to put an additional \pause at the
   end of the last/first textblock and to set the \pauselevel in the
   very beginning for the title of the slide, too.
   My strategy would be to put a sequence \pauselevel{...}\pause at
   the end of every textblock. Make sure to place that behind the end
   of the \fbox{...}. This should help to get the effects under
   control.

I hope this helps,
        Klaus
--
        Klaus Guntermann        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt