[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 > I have some problems related to the inclusion of math fonts by using the
 > approach suggested by ppower to produce incremental graphics (mmp)  I
 > remember two years ago ppower provided us with the patches to allow
 > metapost export from xfig. Now the situation has changed and I do not
 > know where I can discuss the problems related with this approach. I
 > checked the xfig home page but there doesn't exist any reference to user
 > or developer mailing lists, so does anybody know where is the proper
 > forum to ask?

If there is enough interest in such a discussion forum, I can create
another mailing list.
Votes for such a list please as private mail to me.
Also, if you need to discuss problems with the the xfig to mpost
converters, let me know in a private message. There are not that much
developers as far as I know.

Regards,
        Klaus
--
        Klaus Guntermann        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt