Hi!

I'm using ppower4 to compose a presentation with a lot of figures
and ornaments, and many of then are placed in specific positions
over the slide.

After searching in LaTeX documentation, I found the fancybox package,
that works fine. With the command \thisfancyput I can overwrite any
position in the slide, to include figures, text's, etc. For example:

In a slide I can put,

  \thisfancyput(-1in,\downY){%
    \includegraphics[height=\paperheight]{./figures/bar.pdf}%
  }

In the next slide,

  \thisfancyput*(-1in,\downY){%
    \includegraphics[height=1.0cm]{./figuras/logo1.png}%
    \hspace*{0.3cm}%
    \includegraphics[height=1.0cm]{./figuras/logo2.png}%
    \hspace*{0.3cm}%
    \includegraphics[height=1.0cm]{./figuras/logo3.png}%
    \hspace*{0.3cm}%
    \includegraphics[height=1.0cm]{./figuras/logo4.png}%
  }

And so on...

... ok... This must work, but it doesn't. I get an ugly error
while compiling the presentacion. I think that the reason
it's a bug in the fancybox package. :(

Then, the question is: żAny alternative to do the same?

Thanks in advance!

-- Carlos.