Patrick Riley ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

: You can make the page advancement happen until the last page
: automatically. There are two ways to do this
: 1. If you want the same transition time, you can use the acroread full
:    screen dialog box to set automatic page transitions.
: 2. If you want transition times to change per page, you can set the
:    page times in the latex file. Unfortunately, I can't remember
:    exactly how to do that :-( and I don't have access to the right
:    files right now. However, acroread 4 (and maybe acroread 5) ignore

Thanks. I do know how to do that:-)

:    this value unless the full screen dialog has "Advance every ... "
:    checked.
:
: To loop around, there is no way that I know of to make make acroread
: do that. You might try xpdf (if on X windows) and see if it has that
: feature (or you can add it easily).

Thanks again. Sorry aboutt he delay in replying. I just moved
to a new machine and had some problems with sending email.

Regards,

Marc van Dongen