Alexandre Campos writes:
 > I'm trying to install and use the ppower4. I cannot run the
 > version0.8...

That version is outdated.

 > and now I manually update the ppower4 to version 0.9.2.

This was a wise decision. Make sure to not only replace the jar file,
but also the style files.
If I recall your previous message correctly you installed an
ibm-jdk-l118-linux-x86 to have Java on your system.
But that is only Java 1.1.8, if I understand the naming of that
version.
You need to upgrade at least to Java 1.2.x for version 0.9.x of PPower4.
I would recommend to install Java 1.3.x or 1.4.x if possible.

Enjoy,
        Klaus
--
        Klaus Guntermann        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt