Sharon Kuhlmann-Berenzon writes:
 > I've included a jpg file with a picture in the presentation. The PDF file
 > looks perfect, but when I print the overheads, the jpg pictures come out
 > in black-and-white.

How does the page with the jpg picture come out, if you print it from the
pdf file created by pdflatex (i.e. before post processing with PPower4)?
If the problem shows up already in this version, it is not a problem
of PPower4. Then I would ask you to repeat the question in some other
forum (pdftex? acroread? printer driver?).
If the picture comes out properly from the pdftex created file, I
would like to see a minimal example file in a personal message.
But nevertheless I wonder, why you would want to print all the
intermediate slides from your presentation, which you get after
PPower4 processing.

Regards,
        Klaus
--
        Klaus Guntermann        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt