Hi list,
I need stepwise filling of tabulars in presentations, as in
http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/levelo.pdf
(which look great) but when I compile the tex source, from
http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/leveldemo.zip
with pdflatex, the resulting lines in the tabular are much thinner, see
my resulting pdf at http://www.phil.kun.nl/tfl/emar/leveldemo1.pdf
(there is other deviant behavior in my file, but that doesnt bother me
for now)

How is that possible? is it because I use pdflatex instead of vlatex or
dvipdfm? or is it some setting of foiltex? how can I change it? anyone
have any ideas or experience in pdflatex-ing PPower4s leveldemo.tex?

thanks,
 Emar Maier
--
If there were no counterfactuals, this sentence would not be
paradoxical.