Oh dear, this fixes all great !

Thank you Martin for your reactivity and help.

Best regards,
FX Bécot

Martin Fally a écrit :
probably an incompatibility of foiltex (foils.cls) and hyperref:
workaround (in the preamble of your file):

makeatletter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
\makeatother

see also: http://dante.ctan.org/CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/hyperref/README
---------
foiltex
-------
  Update to version 2008/01/28 v2.1.4b:
  Since version 6.77a hyperref does not hack into [EMAIL PROTECTED],
  it uses package `atbegshi' instead, that hooks into \shipout.
  Thus the patch of `foils.cls' regarding hyperref is now obsolete
  and causes an undefined error message about [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  This is fixed in FoilTeX 2.1.4b.
--------------

FX Bécot / MATELYS-AcV wrote:
Dear PPower4 users,

I created several presentations with ppower4 and appreciate it very much. Thanks ! However, on my new computer, I cannot compile any longer any of the files created and I sort out why. I have an up to date Miktex 2.6 running on Windows XP system. I compile the file using TeXnicCenter.

For instance, I got the following message when pdftex-ing the edemo.tex file provided on the P^4 homepage:
"
! Undefined control sequence.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ...box [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
\gdef [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
l.57 \foilhead{What can you expect?}
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.
"

I will be grateful if somebody could help me sorting this out.

Best regards,
FX Bécot