FYI. maaf numpang info, fwd dari Inbox facebook. mungkin berguna bagi semua..
terima kasih

sebagai catatan tambahan Indonesia masuk UTC+6 jadi 6 jam lebih awal.

Be part of Agenda 21 NOW!
Agenda 21 NOW!

Education is Future
- What is the Future of Education?

Tenth International Internet Conference
for students aged 14+
http://www.agenda21now.org

00:00-24:00 UTC
(check what this is in your local time on our website!)

Dear coordinators, teachers and students, dear interested reader,

Once again it is time for "Agenda 21 NOW!".

We
would like to invite you, students and educators all over the world, to
participate in our next International Internet Conference.

In our conferences around 1,000 students from 50+ countries on five continents
come together.

conference? Yes, Agenda 21 NOW! is a true conference taking place on
the internet. A conference on sustainability and the Agenda 21, with
conference rooms, moderators, international experts, workshops and many
registered participants who are waiting to get into serious discussions
with you. During 24 hours on 23 April, 2009.

Education is Future
- What is the Future of Education?

This is the conference theme at our tenth international conference.

Take
part in the next conference! The conference is exclusively open for
registered participants. For registration, just visit our website
http://www.agenda21now.org and fill in the "Join" form. It's easy! You'll
receive your conference ticket within 24 hours. Join now!

Again
in 2009: The participants work out a resolution. A good conference has
great discussions and ends with the adoption of a resolution. Work with
"Education is Future - What is the Future of Education?", be prepared
when the conference starts and take part in the decision making. The
Agenda 21 NOW! Resolution will be presented to UNESCO and to the public
soon after the conference.

Ready for you now: Interactive Pages.
A good conference needs good preparation. Prepare for the conference
with our Interactive Pages! As a registered participant you may also
edit these pages, even create new pages. Add your own knowledge to our
website and take part in making our conference even better!

Further information: Please visit our website http://www.agenda21now.org.
And if you have special questions, please write to us. To distribute
our invitation in your school you are welcome to download and print our
poster at http://www.agenda21now.org/2009poster.pdf.

We hope to see you on the net on 23 April, 2009!

Martin Jarrath
and the Agenda 21 NOW! team
E-Mail i...@agenda21now.org

Agenda 21 NOW! is a pilot project of the German UNESCO Associated Schools
and the UNESCO Baltic Sea Project
http://www.ups-schulen.de
http://www.b-s-p.org

Contact address:
Martin Jarrath
Agenda 21 NOW! coordinator
c/o Humbolt-Gymnasium Trier
Augustinerstr. 1
D-54290 Trier
Germany
Phone +49 651 9795 0
Fax +49 651 9795 299
E-mail i...@agenda21now.org
http://www.agenda21now.org

best regards,

Jessie James

      Lebih aman saat online.. Upgrade ke Internet Explorer 8 baru dan lebih
cepat yang dioptimalkan untuk Yahoo! agar Anda merasa lebih aman. Gratis.
Dapatkan IE8 di sini!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/id/internetexplorer/

Kirim email ke