Kind Attn :    -        H.R. DEPT.  &  PERSONAL DEPT.

Greetings  from  -‘LEAD MAN POWER ’ &  ‘LEADER STAR SECURITY SERVICESLTD’

LEAD Group is the Rajasthan’s leading employment expert offering a full range
of options to help businesses and individuals choose their way in the
contemporary world of work, through our bottom-line approach, long-term
perspective and professional acumen. We work closely with our clients &
candidates, and have developed long-term relationships based on integrity,
flexibility and performance.
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as pioneers in the field of
security services, an ISO 9001-2008 certified company and Holding License of
Private Security Agency, established in 2005 and we have come a long way in
providing reliable and effective security solutions for the protection of life
and property with a perfect blend of skills and resources. Leader Star has over
the years developed and perfected this combination having provided a wide
spectrum of services to many highly reputed and well known Corporate Houses,
Industries, and Multinationals & Government Institution.

The wide ranges of services provided by “THE LEAD GROUP” comprise the entire
gamut of HR from manpower consulting to HR process outsourcing.
We deal in:
ü       HR Services.
ü       Out Sourcing.
ü       Placement.
ü       Security Services.

We are known better by: LEAD MANPOWER SERVICES PVT LTD  &   LEADER STAR
SECURITY LTD.
Have a nice day.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh Singh Singhasan