the body of your message.

Greetings:

For the past 2.5 years I've been publishing an online newsletter
called ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE to help parents keep up with new
research on ADHD that can be helpful for them to know about.
I hope that the excerpts from the newsletter that you have
received has been of benefit to you.

I wanted to take a moment to let you know about another resource
for adults with ADHD and for parents of ADHD kids that you may
find to be exceptionally helpful.

This is a new print magazine called ADDitude - the nation's first
major, mainstream ADHD consumer health and lifestyle periodical.
The editor and founder of ADDitude is Ellen Kingsley, a six-time
Emmy award winning journalist who is also the parent of a child
with ADHD.  Regular columns in ADDitude will cover education
issues, health, parenting, personal finance, product reviews,
lifestyle/social skills topics, and the workplace.

You can learn more about the magazine and subscribe online if you
wish at http://www.additudemag.com, or call toll free 1-800-856-
2032.  The information available on the web site is free; the
magazine, which contains many informative articles and advice
not found on the site, costs $22.50 a year.  ADDitude is non-profit.

I don't typically endorse any ADHD related products and have
received no compensation for this announcement - I just wanted
to let you know about what promises to be an excellent new
source of information for you.

The April issue of my own newsletter, ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE, was
recently completed and I'll be sending you a preview of the
new issue later this month.

I hope you are doing well.

Sincerely,

David Rabiner, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Duke University

P.S. If you are the parent of a school age child with ADHD, you
may find real value in the monitoring system I developed to help
parents carefully track how their child is doing at school and
to determine when treatment adjustments are necessary.

You can learn about this helpful, reliable, and economical system at
<https://www.helpforadd.com/monitor1.htm>.