Dear Subscriber:

Several weeks ago I sent you a message describing a change in the
distribution of ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE that will be occurring shortly.
In case you have not had time to review that message, I am sending
the information to you again to be sure that you are alerted to the
upcoming change.  If you have only recently signed up to receive
ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE on my site, this may be the first notification
of this change that you have received

Beginning with the next issue of ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE, I will be
distributing ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE via a new web site, Attention.com.
Developed by East3, Ltd., in Richmond, Va., Attention.com will offer
a variety of information and resources on attention-related learning
issues.

Working in conjunction with NASA, East3 also has develop a home-based
neurofeedback system, The Attention Trainer, which is intended to
teach children to improve their attention skills.  Although addition
research is needed to unequivocally establish the efficacy of this
intervention, positive and promising results have been obtained in
a number of studies.

Despite my arrangement with East3 and Attention.com, I want to be
clear that I am not endorsing any single product or recommending any
single learning approach - parents in consultation with their child's
health care provider, most appropriately make such decisions.  In my
work with East3, my purpose will be to continue to provide you with
thorough and objective summaries of a wide variety of research on ADHD
and to help you become as informed as possible about new and effective
ways of dealing with this condition.

As a result of this change in distribution I will no longer be
selling subscriptions to ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE but will now be
providing the newsletter free of charge.  This means that instead
of sending you only selected articles from each new issue, you
will now receive each issue in its entirety.  The new issue should
be sent to you around November 15th, with subsequent issues arriving
approximately every two weeks.

The only change you should notice is that you will receive more
information on new research than before and the name of the newsletter
will be changing from ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE to ATTENTION RESEARCH UPDATE.
You may, of course, opt out of receiving these mailings at any
time.  To opt out now, just mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and type
unsubscribe preview in the body of your message.

When you visit the Attention.com site at http://www.Attention.com
you will find an archive of all articles published in the 35
prior issues of ADHD RESEARCH UPDATE in the Read and Research
Section. Additional information on ADHD and related attention problems
will also be available on the site.

Thanks for your attention.  I will do my best to continue to provide you
with helpful and objective accounts of new research on ADHD in the
months ahead.

Sincerely,

David Rabiner, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist