From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Oleg Zhirnov
Sent: 03 November 2008 11:39
To: The Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search list
Subject: Re: [Prime] Lost Account?

Hello "Alasdair Tompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>!

very shortly ...

Server for V.4. is down, so, you need to create new account on new
server.

0. Go to v5www.mersenne.org and read "Existing users may upgrade to
version 25 NOW"

main steps:
1. Create new account on version 5 (http://v5www.mersenne.org/update/).
Can have same userid/password, can be new (different) I prefer to create
the same.

2. Go to v4_migration (http://v5www.mersenne.org/v4_migration/) and link
Your new account with old, V4 account (also, if accounts have same
name/password).

2.1. now you will see your old stats, but only "new" data wil go to "top
scores".

3. You can start to migrate to V25.7.x
3.1. personally i prefer to install V25.x as "completely new" client (in
different directory), and then kill V24.x shortly after V24 finish
current
assigment...

\____Cat
/\  /\