Paul Leyland wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 10:12 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
>
>> I agree it's too bad that communities are split like this, but that's
>> the fault of the webfora crowd, IMHO.
>> To me, the webfora usability is just way too low. How do you keep track
>> of 40 or 50 different fora?

Adding to Paul's comments, you don't need to keep track of 40-50
different fora. Only five deal directly with GIMPS. And even then you
need to be selective. Also, you can subscribe to individual threads so
that you receive new posts via email. You can maintain much of the
flavour of a mailing list that way.

Anurag