                Primetime on MSNBC

TONIGHT'S PRIMETIME LINEUP ON MSNBC-
The Power of NBC NEWS on CABLE 24/7.
Friday, February 21, 2003

**TONIGHT at 10pm, join MSNBC's Dan Abrams for a Special LIVE Edition of THE ABRAMS
REPORT**

***Coming up next week on "DONAHUE"...
MONDAY 2/24...Rosie O'Donnell
TUESDAY 2/25...Ted Neugent

Now onto tonight's lineup:

NACHMAN (www.nachman.msnbc.com)
5PM - 6PM ET/ 2PM - 3PM PT
Pyrotechnics...part of every touring band's bag of tricks.
But how do you know when the fire on the stage is safe?
Plus-
The psychology of panic..what happens when large crowds lose control.
That's tonight on NACHMAN.

THE ABRAMS REPORT (www.abramsreport.msnbc.com)
6PM - 7PM ET/ 3PM - 4PM PT
Iraq says it's willing to hand over a known suspect from the first World Trade attack.
Is this a new opening or just another attempt at manipulating world opinion?
Dan tackles the issue, tonight on the program about justice.
The Abrams Report.

COUNTDOWN: IRAQ (www.countdown.msnbc.com)
7PM - 8PM ET/ 4PM - 5PM PT
Tonight on Countdown: Iraq-
How will the President handle the French Résistance?
A special report live from Paris.
Lester Holt hosts Countdown: Iraq.

DONAHUE (www.donahue.msnbc.com)
8PM - 9PM ET/ 5PM - 6PM PT
Who says we need the rest of the world to invade Iraq?
Join columnist Arianna Huffington, Comedy Central's Mo Rocca, and Radio host Armstrong
Williams for the heated debate.
Tonight on DONAHUE.

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS (www.hardball.msnbc.com)
9PM - 10PM ET/ 6PM - 7PM PT
With gas prices getting higher and stock prices falling..
How will a potential conflict in Iraq affect your wallet?
Don't miss an all-new Hardball with Chris Matthews.

THE ABRAMS REPORT (SPECIAL LIVE EDITION) (www.abramsreport.msnbc.com)
10PM - 11PM ET/ 7PM - 8PM PT
Concert Halls and Nightclubs...
They bring the headliners to town, but how safe are they?
Plus-
How easy is it to open the doors to a venue that may hold a thousand people...and who
is responsible for the safety of the fans?
That tonight on a Special Edition of The Abrams Report.

DONAHUE
11PM - 12AM ET/ 8PM - 9PM PT

HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS
12AM - 1AM ET/ 9PM - 10PM PT

MSNBC INVESTIGATES: TRUE BELIEVERS (http://investigates.msnbc.com)
1AM - 2AM ET/ 10PM - 11PM PT
The true believers believe we have invisible company, and the search for these
sometimes unfriendly ghosts goes on. During this hour, we'll look for evidence that
these ghosts are truly there.

MSNBC INVESTIGATES: BACK FROM THE DEAD
2AM - 3AM ET/ 11PM - 12AM PT
A look into the mysteries of near-death experiences, people who miraculously recover,
and those who awaken from long-term comas

MSNBC INVESTIGATES: I HEAR DEAD PEOPLE
3AM - 4AM ET/ 12AM - 1AM PT
Do you believe in an afterlife?  And that souls there can communicate with us?  We
meet several people, mediums, who say they can link us to the afterworld.  A look at
why the psychic business is booming and the people who believe in them and those who
debunk them.

WEEKEND MAGAZINE:SECRET BABY HOUR(PREMIERE) (www.weekendmagazine.msnbc.com)
4AM - 5AM ET/ 1AM - 2AM PT
SECRET BABY HOUR- What would you do if someone you love had committed a crime, and
gotten away with it? Would you turn them in? What if the crime was so horrible it
stunned an entire town? That's what happened tonight in the story you're about to
see.. A tragic crime and a ugly secret that forces a father to make the most difficult
decision of his life.

HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: WILL SMITH
5AM - 6AM ET/ 2AM - 3AM PT
Before he finished high school, he helped make Rap music mainstream. Now he's one of
the hottest names in Hollywood. Will Smith has done it all. Along the way he wound up
millions of dollars in debt, but bounced back like a true prince.

*Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22