On 6/12/2011 10:00 AM, Daniel Weinreb wrote:
I, myself, really dislike &aux.  It has been so long
since I have seen it that I have forgotten that
it even exists.  We never use it; and I should
add that to our style guide.
I hate (a) typing a let and (b) giving up a level of indentation if I just need one local variable.

But I do not use &aux much. My b-if and b-when macros establish most of my local variables, and I strive anyway for a functional style.

I don't even like

(let (a b c) ...)

Yikes. With values to be named at a later line of code? A finite state machine, perhaps?

kt