+1

May I also say that there are entire scientific, financial, and accounting
communities that should be barred from using Excel?

Cheers
--
MA

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor                           tel.    +39 -
02 64 48 79 01

Please note that I am not checking my Spam-box anymore.
Please do not forward this email without asking me first.