On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 at 06:49, Scott L. Burson <sc...@sympoiesis.com> wrote:
> So I started to think about what would be good for CL.  Some possibilities:
>
> Simply match any line that starts with an open paren in column 0.  The upside
> of this simple rule is that it allows for arbitrary top-level construct
> names.  But if you indent your defuns for some reason, it will overlook them.

FWIW, we've been using this simpler version at work for a couple of
years. It removes the open parenthesis from the match and matches the
first two words.

There's a couple of indented defuns, but those are annoying for all
sorts of reasons. I feel like (def would catch too many variables and
functions starting with "default", although perhaps that could be
explicitly excluded by the regex?

Cheers,
Luís