Hello Karl,
thank you for your later contribute. Problem solved. Good family is this!
Goodbye.
Giovanni ----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Fogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Giovanni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Ari Constancio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <Producingoss-translators@red-bean.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 11:16 PM
Subject: Re: Italian translation question

"Giovanni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Thank you Ari,
I considered "stuff out" as a verbal voice, from "to stuff out". Ehehe.

Heh.  Yes, remember that English (like German) often splits compound
verbs apart.

"We'll sort all that stuff out when the code is closer to being ready"
means something like "We'll finish those other tasks when the code is
closer to being done."

-Karl

Giovanni
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ari Constancio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>