On 5/18/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Ted. I will follow up with xCASE. Forewarning: The table boxes are no
longer solid colors. They now have a cool curled up effect. May be the reason
of the PDF mishap.

I'd like to hear if you get a resolution, if you'll excuse the little joke.

I've just tried loading up xCase8 and run into a number of problems:

1. You need to have Administrator rights in order to get the
registration nagware to go away. Running as an "ordinary user" - a
slightly safer way to run WIndows - won't let me get in. Starting in
an Admin context works.
2. The printouts with the new pretty screen images don't come out very
well by default on a color printer.
3. It still doesn't understand that MySQL 4.1.x.+ and InnoDB have
TIMESTAMP(20) versus the old TIMESTAMP(14).
4. It's still not setting up RI correctly, either.

Looks like I'll have to shop for one of the other tools out there. I
love what xCase does right, and haven't found a tool to match it yet,
but this is disappointing.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC