I'm just throwing this out there although I haven't tried it.

PROS:
Some VFP compatibility.
Fat client, console, and web application development (using .NET???)
Cross platform with Windows and Linux supported
Multiple backend databases supported natively
ODBC database access also supported

CONS:
Expensive!
No Mac support.
Complicated product choices
Expensive!

As a side pet peeve of mine, they make it very difficult to get the price of their various products unless you begin their purchasing process. This always makes me nervous. Shouldn't the prices be clear and readily available?

--
Kevin Cully
CULLY Technologies, LLC

Sponsor of Fox Forward 2006!