Not impressed. I saw a demo of it by a "FileMaker MVP" and the presentation was
horrible.
The product seems to be less flexible than MS Access in many ways and more
powerful in
some. It is pretty self contained and when I asked about programming/scripting
capabilities I was told it is an end user tool, not designed for programmers. I
don't know
if it really can be programmed, but if someone with this much clout with the
manufacturer
tells me this, I guess I got to believe him. <g>

Naturally I encourage you to decide for yourself because your requirements
could be way
different then mine.

My bottom line take-away was: if I have been frustrated by MS Access (and I
have), then I
certainly have nothing to gain with FileMaker.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com
www.rickschummer.com