From: Dave Crozier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 June 2006 16:29
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: [OT] Re: [NF] The battle in color

Michael,
Did you know that an anagram of your name is "aced haling imam". I think you
really are an insurgent in disguise!

Dave Crozier
"A computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart
things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do
incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match"  - Bill
Bryson