Countries test weapons all the time. Why doesn't the US consider it a provoking act if Russia, China, Pakistan, India, Japan, etc test a long range missile, but it is consider a provoking act if North Korea test a long rang missile.

Now, if the US or any other country, fired an intercept missile to destroy North Korea's test missile, that is an act of war in most countries book. How will China, Japan, Russia, India, Pakistan and other countries react. This is a serious situation that should concern every country around the world, because the actions being discussed could escalate into a full out nuclear confrontation between several countries around the world. An all out nuclear attract with a counter attack response would be an extension of the human race event, so it should be of concern to every country, every religion, every government, and every single human on the plant.

Why in this day an age are we still testing nuclear weapons, long range missiles, chemical, and biological weapons? When will we grow beyond seeing war as a means to any end. The time has long been past when war should have been made obsolete.

Regards,

LelandJ

MB Software Solutions General Account wrote:

Michael Madigan wrote:

I'm hearing on TV today that they might actually take the missile out on the launch pad.

If we took out their missile on the launch pad, wouldn't that be a provoking act on our end? Do we REALLY want to do that? Does anyone really think they'd fire it at us? We could wipe them out many times over; why would they be stupid enough to do that?