North Korea has, based on US "slam dunk" intelligence, made a missile, but North Korea isn't even sure whether it works or not. Also, bashed on US "slam dunk" intelligence, the North Korea missile looks to be long range, maybe even capable of reach North America, but nobody can be sure of the capability of the North Korean missile, not even North Korea herself, until the missile is tested, but you actually think that North Korea is crazy enough to attack the US with this missile. I don't think the North Korean leadership is so self destructive as to make that kind of a fool mans bet.

Now, if all military weapons of mass destruction were remove as a viable options of war, North Korea's motive for racing into building nuclear missile would be removed, and we could all move toward disarmament and peace. An arms race to who can create the most powerful and deadly arsenal of weapon is so yesterday. Why has the world moved back into that obsolete mode of thinking and behavior. Arm races are far to expensive and dangerous.

The only way to eliminate the proliferation of WMD is to eliminate them form every country. The idea that a select elite group of countries can have nuclear power for industrial and weapon purposes, while the rest of the world cannot, will never work.

Regards,

LelandJ

Michael Madigan wrote:

North Korea is run my a mentally-unstable leader who doesn't give a sh*t about
treaties.  When he
shoots his missile towards us, we're going to need something to shoot it down.

--- Leland Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey, a missile defense system wouldn't be needed if all countries disarmed their weapons and took down their missiles. Duh. Instead the US choose to rekindle the cool war and bring back the tensions of decades past, rather than evolving towards a more enlighten world that settled debates around the peace tables of the UN.

Regards,

LelandJ

Michael Madigan wrote:

To all the Lefties who were against installing an missile defense system, you
were wrong again.
Not that you'll admit it.

**** New Lower Prices *****
Horse Racing Photos at http://michaelmadigan.exposuremanager.com/