> From: Ed Leafe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>       Of course, the point was that this defeats the "advantage" of having
> the compiler do your type checking for you! You think that you're
> calling setanswer() with one thing, but you're actually calling
> another, completely different method, and the compiler will happily
> let you do so.

I don't agree with you on this, at least in .NET terms.  Intellisence
pops up to allow you to see all the overloads of setanswer(), you can
step through them and they report what your passing.

If your not familiar with the method just "Go to Definition" and
investigate from there.

In my experience of working with others code, this has never been a
confusing area at all.  Actually it's been straight forward with or
without documentation ;->