I'm setting up a simple website for my girlfriend's piano business.  She uses
yahoo mail, so
almost all of the spam will be filtered out, but I'd still like to minimize
that even further.

So if I understand everyone so far

Mail to: with a different label will still be found by robots and that an email
form would be
better at dissuading spambots.  I can also use an obfuscator to mess up the
spambot's results.

Yahoo does have excellent filtering and I want the reader to be able to see the
email address, so
maybe the best thing is to let the spam filters do their work.